|Fee Category||Fee Type||Fee Amount|
|Subscription||Lifesaver Family Subscription||R 1,583.00|
|Subscription||Lifesaver Individual <19yrs Subs||R 541.00|
|Subscription||Lifesaver Individual Subscription||R 676.00|
|Subscription||Lifesaver Student School Subs||R 270.00|
|Subscription||Lifesaver Student Tertiary Subs||R 324.00|
|Subscription||Sailing Family Subscription||R 1,583.00|
|Subscription||Sailing Individual <19yrs Subs||R 844.00|
|Subscription||Sailing Individual Subscription||R 1,055.00|
|Subscription||Sailing Student School Subs||R 507.00|
|Subscription||Sailing Student Tertiary Subs||R 633.00|
|Subscription||Scouting Cub / Scout <18yrs||R 270.00|
|Subscription||Scouting Family Subscription||R 1,583.00|
|Subscription||Scouting Individual <19yrs Subs||R 541.00|
|Subscription||Scouting Individual Subs||R 676.00|
|Subscription||Triathlete Family Subscription||R 1,583.00|
|Subscription||Triathlete Individual Subscription||R 676.00|
|Subscription||Triathlete Individual<19yrs Subs||R 541.00|
|Subscription||Triathlete Student School Subs||R 270.00|
|Subscription||Triathlete Student Tertiary Subs||R 324.00|
|SAS Levy||Development||R 15.00|
|SAS Levy||Family SAS Levy||R 720.00|
|SAS Levy||Individual <19yrs SAS Levy||R 144.00|
|SAS Levy||Individual SAS Levy||R 480.00|
|SAS Levy||Student School SAS Levy||R 96.00|
|SAS Levy||Student Tertiary SAS Levy||R 144.00|
|Joining Fee||Family Joining Fee||R 750.00|
|Joining Fee||Individual <19yrs Joining Fee||R 500.00|
|Joining Fee||Individual Joining Fee||R 500.00|
|Joining Fee||Student School Joining Fee||R 250.00|
|Joining Fee||Student Tertiary Joining Fee||R 324.00|
|Boat Storage||Boat Storage - Dinghy Park||R 744.00|
|Boat Storage||Boat Storage Container - Floor||R 1,260.00|
|Boat Storage||Boat Storage Container - Rack||R 945.00|
Definitions of Member Types
The club constitution has the full definition of membership types; however, listed below are their fee-related attributes.
- Junior: Members of age below 18 years old.
- Associate: Includes social, crusing and country members.
- Full: Members of age equal to and above 18 years old.
- The club's year runs from 1st April to 31 March.
- The joining fee is a once-off payment made together with the first year's subscription fee.
- New member subscription fees are proportional for a period of seven months.
- SAS Fees:
- SAS regulations prescribes that ESC collects all SAS levies directly from members.
- If SAS levies are paid elsewhere then the member needs to provide ESC with their SAS registration number and the associated club.
- SAS Levies for existing members is payable in March 2018.
- Boat storage is subject to availability.