Definitions of Member Types
The fee structure is based on three components :-
- Club subscription is based on the SA Sailing fee categories comprising of family, individual, individual ‹ 19 years, student tertiary, student school.
- SAS Levy is based on family, individual, individual ‹ 19 years, student tertiary, student school.
- Joining fee is applicable to new members only: 60% of yearly subscription.
The club accommodates both sailing and non-sailing members:- each current interest group is covered with its own fee structure.
- The club's year follows SAS financial year from 1st April to 31 March.
- The joining fee is a once-off payment made together with the first period's subscription fee.
- Club Subscription fees are proportional for a year based on the remaining quarters left from joining date to end of Financial year.
- SAS levies are not proportionated across the year.
- SAS Fees:
- SAS regulations prescribes that ESC collects all SAS levies directly from members.
- If SAS levies are paid elsewhere then the member needs to provide ESC with their SAS registration number and the associated club.
- SAS Levies for existing members is payable in March.
- Boat storage is subject to availability.
|Fee Category||Fee Type||Fee Amount|
|Subscription||Social family||R 470.00|
|Subscription||Social individual||R 313.00|
|Subscription||Student under 19||R 588.00|
|Joining Fee||All||R 500.00|
|Boat Storage||Boat Storage - Dinghy Park||R 858.00|
|Boat Storage||Boat Storage Container - Floor||R 1,452.00|
|Boat Storage||Boat Storage Container - Rack||R 1,092.00|