|Membership Type||Joining Fee||Subscription Fee||SAS Levy||New Member Total||Member Total|
|Junior||R 250||R 280||R 203||R 620||R285|
|Associate||R 320||R 365||R 162||R 695||R 365|
|Full||R 500||R 570||R 403||R 1,236||R 507|
|Familiy||R 750||R 855||R 606||R 1,855||R 855|
|Dinghy Park||R 496|
|Container Rack||R 875|
|Conatiner Floor||R 1,167|
Definitions of Member Types
The club constitution has the full definition of member categories; however, in essence they are defined as follows:
- Junior: Members of age below 18 years old.
- Associate: Includes social, crusing and country members.
- Full: Members of age equal to and above 18 years old.
- Club fee period year runs from 1st April to 31 March.
- The joining fee is once payable with the first years subscription fee payment.
- SAS regulations prescribes that ESC collects all SAS levies directly from members.
- If SAS levies are paid elsewhere then the member needs to provide their SAS registration number and the associated club.
- Boat storage is subject to availability.